Over the last few weeks I have been sharing the Path to Predictable Profits, it has been an epic seven part Facebook Live series. It's been so much fun to share these lessons with you, things that will help you to grow your business to getting that consistent $5,000 a month or that consistent $10,000 a month.
After we covered all of that, now it's time for an Ask Me Anything!
Listen in as we cover:
- "I'm interested to know more about how you mesh in-person trainings with online business. We do both and it's not always easy!" Answer at 4:30
- "I would love tips to fill retreats and in-person events." Answer at 10:30
- "As a locally based business with a 1x1 offering, I'm still struggling to figure out where to put more energy to build my practice. Where should I put my focus to get more peeps in the door?" Answer at 15:27
- "Do you constantly monitor your analytics to see where you can make improvements? What processes do you have in place to make sure your ideal clients have a smooth process from prospect to buyer?" Answer at 20:08
- "I'm very new to starting my own business. My biggest hurdle is knowing how to best seek out quality clients. I'm still employed in my 8-5 job and many of those clients would be great clients for my business. However, I feel that would be a conflict of interest. I need income until my business is stable, where else should I look for quality clients?" Answer at 27:33
- "Do you have a resource to help me create my signature offering?" Answer at 33:37
- "How did you know it was the right time to switch from The Yogipreneur to Racheal Cook MBA and how did you navigate that?" Answer at 40:11